The WRP had a WID Committee AKA Decon Think Tank in 2014 which completed their work and was dissolved. This is a new committee focused on decontamination that was created by the Executive Committee in January 2018.
The Decontamination Think Tank Committee is chaired by Robert Walters of Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
- Building Consensus Summary Report
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Watercraft Inspection and Decontamination Stations (2020)
- Outgoing Exit Watercraft Inspection – Containment Waters (2020)
- Outgoing Exit Watercraft Inspection – Prevention Waters (2020)
- Incoming and Offwater Inspection Protocol (2020)
- Student Training Curriculum for Watercraft Inspectors and Decontaminators to Prevent and Contain the Spread of Aquatic Invasive Species in the U.S.A. (2016)
- Trainer’s Manual for AIS Watercraft Inspection and Decontamination Certification Courses (2016)
- Think Tank Documents