The Watercraft Inspection and Decontamination Committee (also known as the Decon Think Tank) is focused on refining, improving, troubleshooting and sharing the best possible techniques related to watercraft inspection and decontamination programs. The committee participants are highly-skilled technical experts on the watercraft decontamination process.
The Decontamination Think Tank Committee is chaired by Robert Walters of Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
- Building Consensus in the West Workgroup Final Activity Report 2011-2019 (2019)
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Watercraft Inspection and Decontamination Stations (2020)
- Outgoing Exit Watercraft Inspection – Containment Waters (2020)
- Outgoing Exit Watercraft Inspection – Prevention Waters (2020)
- Incoming and Offwater Inspection Protocol (2020)
- Student Training Curriculum for Watercraft Inspectors and Decontaminators to Prevent and Contain the Spread of Aquatic Invasive Species in the U.S.A. (2016)
- Trainer’s Manual for AIS Watercraft Inspection and Decontamination Certification Courses (2016)