Each fall we come together as a professional community at the Western Regional Panel’s (WRP) Annual Meeting. This is a highlight of the year for many as we take the opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments of our membership, network together, inspire each other, and collaboratively plan for the future! This year the WRP will be doing this a bit differently and will host its 2020 Annual Meeting virtually September 14-18.
You can find the full agenda here.
- Monday, September 14th (1:00-3:00 pm MDT) – Aquatic Invertebrates Session
- Tuesday, September 15th (1:00-3:00 pm MDT) – Coastal Issues Session
- Wednesday, September 16th (1:00-3:00 pm MDT) – Aquatic Invasive Plants Session
- Thursday, September 17th (1:00-3:00 pm MDT) – Invasive Fish and eDNA Session
- Friday, September 18th (1:00-3:00 pm MDT) – Business Meeting
Please click on the following links to register for the 2020 Virtual Meeting. You will need to register for each day that you are planning on attending the 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Register for Day One – Aquatic Invertebrates Session
- Register for Day Two – Coastal Issues Session
- Register for Day Three – Aquatic Invasive Plants Session
- Register for Day Four – Invasive Fish and eDNA Session
- Register Day Five – Business Meeting
WRP Written Partner Updates
Nonindigenous Aquatic Species Database Update (2020) – Wes Daniel, USGS
Virtual Social Space
Follow the link below to join the Facebook Group Page for the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Western Regional Panel On Aquatic Nuisance Species. We will be posting fun videos and interactive threads starting the morning of Monday, September 14th. We created this space for attendees to relax and have a little fun, so go ahead write that funny post or share that silly picture!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the WRP Coordinator, Mason Parker, at email@example.com or the WRP Chair, Dennis Zabaglo, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or concerns.